REGISTRATION/CHECK-IN/AND ACTIVITY INFORMATION;
ALL members are required to be fully paid and in good standing before attending any member activities. Every member must register-no exceptions. The location of the required Registration for each acticity is provided in the information packet for that activity or you can call us. All activities of the WCCCC® is private information and is NOT to be published any where. Anyone who publishes this information will be disqualified as a member immediately and ban from the WCCCC® forever!
PLEASE KNOW THE FOLLOWING; If the WCCCC® finds that you have misrepresented yourself in anyway, put false statements on any part of the Member Application, or flat out lied you will be expelled and you will forfeit your entire membership fee. No exceptions and we are damn serious about it! WE WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY!
REGISTRATION GUIDELINES FOR ANNUAL ACTIVITY;
- WALK UP MEMBER ENTRIES WILL BE ALLOWED-Please have all paperwork and fees ready. A sponsor or referral is still required for new members.
- All members must register in person
- ALL membership fees must be paid for by or at Registration. We will accept credit cards, checks, or cash at Registration.
- ALL Membership Application forms, Entry Fee WorkSheet, Registration forms, and Team Biography forms MUST be turned in before or at Registration. No Exceptions.
- Members may pool ride to Registration but once the activity starts there can only be two members per vehicle until close of Check-In on Saturday. No exceptions.
- There is no inspection of vehicles, firearms, or any equipment at Registration.
- Everyone MUST remain at the Registration site until released. NO EXCEPTIONS! early.
THERE MAY BE A CATERING CART AT REGISTRATION FOR ANYONE TO PURCHASE BOX LUNCHES, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. Varies each year.
REGISTRATION SCHEDULE FOR ANNUAL ACTIVITY
- Mandatory Registration– Begins at 11:00 AM Thursday and ends at 4:00 PM
- Mandatory Members meeting– Starts at 4:00 PM-ends at about 6:00 PM.
- Entry into side events, if not already entered- begins 11:00 AM on Thursday.
- Mandatory Call In on Friday Night– From 7pm to 10 PM- forget and you are disqualified! No Exceptions. Being out of cellular range is not an acceptable excuse. Call in telephone numbers will be provided to individual members.
FRIDAY- IN THE FIELD LEGAL HUNTING-“
- Activity opens at the legal daylight hunting hour for the area you are in.
- All hunting must stop a the end of the legal daylight hunting hour of the area you are in-no night hunting allowed. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOW ADVISING AREA GAME & FISH AGRENCIES OF OUR ACTIVITIES AND TO MONITOR ILLEGAL NIGHT HUNTING ACTIVITIES AND REPORT BACK TO US FOR VIOLATORS. WE DO NOT TOLERATE ANY VIOLATIONS!
- Check-in on Saturday at starts at 11:00 am and ends at 2:30 pm-This is final. No exceptions and not 2:31 pm either.
- Happy Hour begins at 4:00pm- non alcoholic drinks of all types will be available.
- Banquet begins at 5:30 PM and ends at 10:00 PM (approximately). Please plan to attend as we want all members to return for the fun!
- Mandatory Polygraph Test begins at 3:00 pm (roughly) for first three (3) places. One random member maybe selected for the Polygraph Test too.
- Silent Auctions, Door Prizes, and Drawings– starts on Thursday and continues until Saturday at the Annual Banquet. All prizes awarded at the Banquet and you must be present to win.