DO YOU WANT TO BE INVITED?
READ BELOW CAREFULLY– The World Championship Coyote Calling Contest® (WCCCC®) is a serious and prestigious private event and is by invitation only. We only have the most highly skilled coyote callers in the world. If you have been in the event in the past 30 years and have not been expelled you are automatically approved. No referral is required. If you have not been invited do not file an entry form until you have looked over all the requirements below. If you feel you are good enough and have the skill required to be invited, recommended, or qualify for our event you can consider the following instructions and guidelines;
PLEASE KNOW THAT IF YOU IS EXPELLED FROM THE WCCCC® FOR ANY REASON THE PERSON(S) WHO RECOMMENDED YOU ARE EXPELLED TOO! THAT EXPULSION IS PERMANENT!
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ ALL OF THESE GUIDELINES CAREFULLY.
- CURRENT MEMBERS RENEWAL- Get a current WCCCC® approved participant to recommend you for a member in writing. That person puts his own membership on the line when he/she recommends you. If you are expelled for any reason they are too.
- SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP- Receive an official invitation from the WCCCC®
- REFERRAL MEMBERSHIP- Get a recommendation from another MAJOR coyote calling activity coordinator in writing. That recommendation can only come from approved major coyote calling activity that cooperates with the WCCCC®. They are;
- Wyoming Best of the Best Calling Contest series- Referral from Mark Gillespie, Ron Cheese, Rowdy Anderson only!
- Coyote Craze (Nebraska)– Referral from Mr. Geoff Nemnich
- We are seeking and considering other quality coyote hunting events across America. Ask us if we accept them yet.
- NON-REFERRAL MEMBER- You can submit a written request to the WCCCC® explaining why you feel you and you should be a member and should be accepted in the WCCCC®. It must be very detailed. Not just that you love coyote calling. What is your skill? Each year we will accept 30 new non-referral applications for consideration. Please provide as much information on yourself as possible for consideration as a new non-referral member.
- CLUB REFERRAL MEMBERSHIP- Get a written recommendation from the President and at least two(2) elected Board Members of your club or organization in writing to us (does not have to be a predator hunting club either). We will review and consider your request. Tell us of your skills. Please know that if you are expelled then your entire club or organization that recommended you will be band from ever becoming a member of the WCCCC® again.
- ARIZONA PREDATOR CALLERS MEMBERSHIP- Join the Arizona Predator Callers (APC). This top level very professional club has supported the WCCCC® for many years. If you qualify as a member of this fine group you are welcome in the WCCCC® as a member. Simply provide us with proof of membership and we will accept you! We do prefer that both members of your team to be members of APC.