PLANNED ACTIVITIES THIS YEAR AT THE WCCCC® BANQUET
FOR MEMBERS ONLY– The location of the Banquet will be provided to the members that properly register for it after receiving an invitation. Do not try to register if you did not receive a written invitation please. The location is not to be publicly announced by anyone. If the location is publicly announced by anyone that person(s) will be disqualified as a member and ban from the WCCCC® forever! This is a closed private banquet attended by invitation only. Approved members will receive a ticket and name tag for the banquet. THIS TICKET IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY FOR EVERYONE- A NAME TAG IS REQUIRED BY EVERYONE!
NO TICKET NO ENTRY!
NO NAME TAG NO ENTRY!
PLEASE KNOW THAT NO FIREARMS MAY NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE BANQUET ROOM! EACH FACILITY HAS ITS OWN RULES. WE WILL HONOR THOSE RULES.
NO DOGS (except identified service dogs)WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE BANQUET ROOM.
NO SMOKING! NO TOBACCO! NO OUTSIDE LIQUOR! PER ANY LOCAL REGULATIONS
- Banquet/Happy Hour time– Starts at 4:00 PM on Saturday night and should end about 11:00-11:30 pm- Host/MC- WCCCC® President. Jim Schmidt
- Posting of Summary EVENT Information– We hope near or by 6:00 PM-bear with us.
- Cash refreshments opens –
- Buffet begins– 5:30 PM-continues until all are served.
- Announcements– 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM-Jim Schmidt
- Rules on photographs and recordings during Banquet-
- Door Prizes drawing(s)- if any
- 6:00 PM to 6:15 PM
- Door Prize Drawing(s)-if any
- Special Speaker(s)— –6:15 PM to 6:40 PM-
- Door Prize Drawing(s)- if any
- Questions/answers for speaker
- Local Community Leader(s) To be determined- 6:40 PM to 6:45 PM
- WCCCC® Organization Announcements/Discussions– 6:45 PM to 7:30 PM-WCCCC® President presiding-Jim Schmidt-
- Door Prize Drawing(s) if any
- Question/answer on new procedures and rules.
- Introduce any special guests
- Honor former and current World Champions– they will be allowed to speak if they wish. 15 minutes total for all
- Announcement of 2016 Hall of Fame Winner(s)-if any? President presiding.
- 10 minutes.
- Steve Childs- update on anti-coyote hunting issues. 10 minutes.
- Honor Triple Crown Winner-they will be allowed to speak if they wish-5 minutes
- Special time for Major sponsor(s) presentation(s) (10 minutes)
- 5 Minutes
- Announcements/Discussions 7:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Door Prize Drawing(s) if any
- Final announcements-10 minutes
- 2019 event plans
- Present Charity Donation (if any)-to be determined
- Awards Ceremony– 8:00 to 10:00 PM- (see awards page)
- Door Prize Drawing(s) if any-Final
- Special Announcements- if any
- Any special recognitions
- Predator Caller of the Year Award
- Special Awards
- Individual Member Team and Special Awards (if any). (Family Award etc.)
- Member Activity Awards- Starting with bottom awards
- Over all Member Winner announcement
- Last Years Member Winner award to this years winners
- Special Awards presented- Buckle(s) and Rifle(s)
- Prizes- live auction(s) 10 minutes
- Conclusion/Thank you- 10:00 PM (our goal)
- WCCCC® closing remarks-ALL