SPECIAL FEE INFORMATION
The WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP COYOTE CALLING CONTEST® IS A PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION INTENDED FOR SKILLED HUNTERS WITH A PASSION FOR THE PURSUIT OF THE AMAZING COYOTE. OUR MEMBERS ARE THE BEST SKILLED COYOTE HUNTERS IN THE WORLD!
I. MEMBERSHIP- The WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP COYOTE CALLING CONTEST® (WCCCC®) is a hunting organization for skilled hunters that have a passion for pursuing the amazing coyote. Our name can be a little confusing because of the last word in our name “CONTEST’. The WCCCC® is a 30 year old organization with a tremendous amount of history and tradition. We chose to not change our name even though we are much more than a “contest”. When chasing the challenging and clever coyote it is a contest every time as to who will win the chase!
TO JOIN YOUR FELLOW COYOTE CHASERS– We requires a full membership in our organization to participate in any activities we may host. All WCCCC® events are open to all paid members at no charge unless noted otherwise. There may be additional fees for different activities we host like a charge for food, drink, or similar. Our membership remains to be by “invitation only” and this site provides procedures to receive an invitation. The WCCCC® is for highly skilled coyote chasers who have a passion for the required effort, understanding, and skill it takes to be the best in the world! The WCCCC® is not intended for everyone and reviews each application carefully. We will reject anyone that does not meet our required profile of a skilled quality member.
<span”>PLEASE KNOW THE FOLLOWING; If the WCCCC® finds that you have misrepresented yourself in anyway, put false statements on any part of the Entry/Application, or flat out lied you will be expelled and you will forfeit your entire entry fee. No exceptions and we are damn serious about it! The WCCCC® will decide if you are a person that fits the profile of a quality member of the WCCCC.®
II. REFUNDS- The first thing you should know is we will do a FULL refund of your Membership up to 30 days after you have paid it with written request and explanation.
III. DISCOUNTS- We want you to take advantage of all the discount membership fees offered for early payment and similar. Please see the included discount fee schedule on this page for details.
IV. PAYMENT METHODS/CHECK LIST- (all funds are given to the host club or organization) We take;
- Pay Membership Fee to the World Championship Coyote Calling Contest, LLC.® organization (WCCCC®) is fine- Call with Visa, Master Card number (520-586-2582) or pay by PayPal (we will give you the link), or by Check, Money Order, or Cash. You can call us, mail the card number, email the card number, or pay on line (coming very soon). We do not accept payment by Drone, smoke signals (use Apache), Carrier Pigeon, or decoy dog, now but we are working on it. You must provide ALL information requested with your application (see items 2,3,4,5,6 below).
- Pay to World Championship Coyote Calling Contest® (WCCCC®) P .O. Box 304, Dragoon, Arizona 85609.
- Complete every part of the Membership Application form and send to us.
- Include payment method or actual payment.
- Memberships are not consider valid until paid and signed
- Membership number will only be assigned by the WCCCC® organization. We will accept special requests for a specific number though.
- SEE DISCOUNT DEADLINES BELOW SEE DISCOUNT DEADLINES BELOW SEE DISCOUNT DEADLINES BELOW SEE DEADLINES DISCOUNT BELOW SEE DISCOUNT DEADLINES BELOW
Please note that your MEMBERSHIP is not considered final and valid until all fees are paid in full and we receive a hard copy of your completed membership application form. We recommend that you keep a copy of the Membership Application for your records. You need to submit the actual Membership Application, signed questionnaire, and Biography information in advance, fees paid in full, and any other information required.
V. MEMBER EVENT LOCATIONS EACH YEAR- THESE ARE PRIVATE EVENTS! IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF THE WCCCC® YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW WHERE THEY ARE BEING HELD. THE LOCATIONS WILL BE PROVIDED TO ALL FULLY APPROVED MEMBERS. Additional details will be provided as it becomes available.
For security and privacy reasons the location of any of our events are not published. Members are never allowed to publish the dates or locations of our great events for any reason. Each accepted member will receive all the necessary information on the Registration location, the final Check In location, and Banquet location of each event with the paid and approved membership.
NOTE- If anyone publishes any of this event information they will loose their membership and banned from the WCCCC®. REMEMBER THIS IS A PRIVATE ORGANIZATION! There is no refund of the membership fee either!
VI. MEMBERSHIP FEE SCHEDULE INFORMATION-PLEASE READ ALL THIS CARFULLY;
- Annual Membership to the WCCCC®-Included in entry fee for each team member. Includes one banquet ticket for annual event.-$200.00
- Reserve Membership Number- $10.00 per year (ask for at least three (3) to be safe.) No charge to former WCCCC® champions. (you may buy/reserve as many years as you wish in advance).
- Spouse/children/friend Banquet fee- $20.00 (no cost for each team member) Former World Champion spouse/child/relative (one) is FREE-must have ticket(s). Please advise on your entry form if you have guests for the banquet. A child is 12 years old or younger.
- Individual Banquet fee- $20.00-not a member. (no cost for both team members)
- Members children under the age of 12 (including 12) years of age.-FREE in Banquet-up to five (5) children. See above also.
- Sponsor Banquet Fee-Depends on level of sponsorship. Gold and Platinum sponsors receive 2 free Banquet tickets. Additional Banquet tickets at regular price. Special arrangements can be made though. Call us.
- Base Membership Fee (renewal or new)- $200.00
- Base membership fee paid by August 1st- $167.50. (not including discounts)
- Base Membership Fee if paid between September 16th until October 15st- $177.50
- Base Membership Fee if paid from October 16th until November 10th- $187.50.
- Base Membership Fee if paid after November 10th – $200.00
VII. SPECIAL ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP FEE DISCOUNTS-
- Discount for renewing member- Less $12.50
- Discount for renewing World Champions- Less $12,50
- Discount for approved members who sponsor a new and approved member LESS $12.50 for each member recommended and accepted. There is no maximum number of members you can bring either.
- Discount for renewing membership for Triple Crown Winner- LESS $12.50 (Winner of the Nationals, The Midwestern, and the WCCCC® all in the same year.)
- Special Membership discount for qualified permanently disabled participants- $50.00 discount if you are wheelchair bound or walk with two crutches and the State regulations allow for hunting from a vehicle if you are disabled per their definition. Loss of hearing, loss of sight, or other similar disabilities do not qualify for a discount. Proof of the disability is required.
- Special Membership discount for members that are under the age of 16 years old- Less $12.50
- Special Membership Discount for WCCCC® Advisory Committee member- $100.00 less/off
- Special Membership Discount for Sponsor Teams- depends on sponsorship package. See details for sponsors.
- Special Membership Discount for entries of the age of 18 and younger and 75 years or older. Proof will be required. -$12.50 off
IX. SPECIAL FEES-more details will be mailed to you with your approved membership application
Note that if you take all the discounts the final Membership fee can be really low. Study them closely please. If you wait you will pay MUCH MUCH more in Membership fees.-Do Not wait! See our refund policy too!
THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION IS A PDF. Just click on it and you can print it out.
YOU CAN NOW PAY BUY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD- JUST CALL US WITH THE INFORMATION! BE SURE TO PRINT THIS FORM AND SEND WITH ALL MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION! THIS FORM IS REQUIRED!
Please remember that each time we will have merchandise, door prizes, auctions, and drawings so bring some extra cash for the fun!
VII. MANDATORY MEMBER INFORMATION;
Mandatory Member Biography- There is a mandatory member information form for all members. More details will be provided with your approved membership. See the form below. Hand written is acceptable. The information is mandatory and private.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION MANDATORY BIOGRAPHY OUTLINE FOR CALCUTTA
1. Member name and member number (if assigned)?
2. Members home hunting area-miles from WCCCC® registration site (each member)?-
3. Years of experience calling coyotes (each member)?-
4. How many years has the members called with other hunters?-
5. Coyote calling events won or placed in. Please be descriptive.-
PLEASE TURN IN THIS INFORMATION WITH MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORMS-IMPORTANT!