as of 07/25/2017
See our new printable PDF Newsletter under the “Contact Us” then the sub-section!
All of us at the World Championship Coyote Calling Contest® (WCCCC®) are proud of our work and what we do. We would like to hear from you too. You can contact us by the following methods;
- Shared Office telephone number- 520-586-2582– 9am to 5pm Arizona time Monday through Sunday (7 days per week). All calls are recorded.
- Our Email for general firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing address- P.O. Box 304, Dragoon, Arizona 85609
The World Championship Coyote Calling Contest® is an official U.S. Patent and Trade Mark Office name and cannot be used without written permission of the owners. All of our written material and this website are copyrighted and requires written permission to use any part of it. Please honor our legal rights as we will take action to protect it. Please note that ALL telephone calls are recorded for our protection. We are represented by Mr. Luke Brean, Brean Law Offices if you have any questions. Mr. Luke Brean, Esquire at; email@example.com. If you need trademark services please contact Mr. Brean.
Please know that ALL of our telephone calls are recorded!
CONTACT OUR EXPERTS! We have a number of experts that you can contact for FREE to answer your questions. They include;
1. Industry@worldcoyotecalling.com– -A member of the Board of Advisors- Expert coyote caller and works in the industry full time- This guy really knows his stuff too.
2. Technical@worldcoyotecalling.com– A member of the Board of Advisors and our expert with the website. He does website full time.
3. Optics@worldcoyotecalling.com– A member of the Board of Advisors and is our expert with all hunting optics, rifle calibers, ballistics, and more. He is over 50 years in the industry too! He knows his stuff. He also works on the coyote contest issue politically and is involved in all other types of hunting.
4. Firearms@worldcoyotecalling.com– A member of the Board of Advisors and is our expert with firearms and ammunition. 20 year sin the business full time.
5. Suppressors@worldcoyotecalling.com– Our expert with suppressors. He has been using them for 15 years or longer from hunting and helps field test them too. he owns several different brands too.
6. firstname.lastname@example.org– Contact Jim and get help on night hunting, ammunition, callin
g, contest hunting, and much more.
Our various website contacts are;
For a listing of all Coyote Calling contests all across America use the great website-
We support them 100%!
We would like to thank all the providers of the drawings, graphics, and photographs used on our site. We are pleased to provide the name of the author of any of the drawings, graphics, and photographs if requested or not already shown. Just let us know. We do respect the author’s desire to remain anonymous too.
WE ARE HUNTER/NATURALIST’S DOING OUR PART FOR CONSERVATION FOR EVERYONE!